June 7th Day Two of Creativity Boot Camp

Day Two ~ Journal Prompt:
Do you shy away from calling yourself an artist? If so, what do you think makes someone else an artist and not you? What are some ways that you can start today to outwardly reflect your inner artist? Name three people who you would be comfortable sharing your creative work and projects with.

Do I shy away?  I would have to say NO, I do not shy away from calling myself an artist! I love Art and I love to create! I can see why others have a hard time claiming to be an artist, but I was raised by a woman who is very creative, and very artistic. She has lots talent, more than I do! I have different talents then she does but we both can stand proud to say that we are artistic and we love to be creative.

I do have to admit that I have to show my inner artist more!
Even though, I love to paint, knit, write, take photos and in general create,
I have very few ways of sharing my creative nature. Ways (ie outlets!) Even I have plenty of art work that I have done over the years, but an outlet is missing.

Now who would I like to show my creative work with is a totally different question from sharing with “people who you would be comfortable sharing your creative work and projects with”. But I can say that I love sharing my work with Pati my executive director at the Non-Profit I work for and my co-worker Robin, who has an appreciation for a creative heart. Then there is a friend who I have known a short time, but has an understanding for a creative heart, I have shared some stuff with them, but sharing more is a need more than a desire for me. So a I will set a goal to share more and more with others.  Including the three mentioned above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog