How to kill a 9 year olds boredom. ...and solve an knot issue at the same time.. it's OK. ... the yarn is for his blanket that I am making. YES! A blanket. Make sure you have lots of space to stretch out the yarn. Give child one end of the knotted yarn and shoe him how to make ball of yarn. Laugh a lot especially when he drops the yarn ball and it all unravels. It was a huge help and I was able to get back to my project.
I miss the days of kids in fuzzy footie jammies!
ReplyDeleteSO cute!!! Love this shot!
ReplyDeleteI really like this shot. Reminds me of those pottery barn magazine shots. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!
ReplyDeleteawww so CÜTE!
ReplyDeleteLove Buzz and those jammies are to die for!!! I'm a new follwer!
ReplyDeleteI like your bathroom colors - like someone else said, reminds me a bit of pottery barn!
ReplyDelete